Thursday, May 13, 2010

First Blog Entry

Well, I read quite a few blogs and have for a while, so I thought given life circumstances that it was time I started my own. I am pretty sure no one besides me will read this (because maybe I won't give the address to anyone) but I like the thought of an on-line journal. The idea of keeping your actions and your ideas saved somewhere besides your brain is intriguing. Let's see how long I keep this up!
I just walked in graduation for my Master's Degree in Organizational Leadership and I am still working on my thesis to round out the process. I need motivation though to continue this process. It is hard doing this alone. While you have friends and family members who say they are willing to help you, it is a very lonely process and sometimes overwhelming. I just want to finish strong and well. I sometimes doubt my ability to "carry this off" but I have no choice at this point. I have to finish, which could be a good thing a few weeks down the road when I want to give up.
Will keep this journal posted on how things go!

No comments:

Post a Comment